We offer various Cloud Services for businesses.
Expertise in migrating from in-house IT infrastructure to a variety of popular “cloud” based services e.g. Microsoft Office 365, Amazon Web Services.
With cloud services, you don’t need to make large investments in hardware and other IT resources required to manage that hardware. Instead, you can purchase just the right size of computing resources you need to power your business or operate your IT department. You only pay for what you use and can access as many resources as you need, almost instantly.
- Cost saving – instead of having to invest heavily in data centers and servers before you know how you’re going to use them, you can only pay when you consume computing resources, and only pay for how much you consume.
- Minimal support overhead – does away with the need to maintain, upgrade, patch and secure in-house servers.
- Eliminates the need for in-house backup and disaster recovery plans.
- Enables seamless remote working from any location – even if you can’t access your office, you can continue your business from an alternative location with minimal downtime.
- Infinitely scalable – flex up or down user numbers, applications and storage resources. Pay only for what you need.
- Exceptional reliability. Cloud service providers typically offer 99.99%+ availability.
- Tools / methodologies for migrating from in-house to cloud based services are well established.
Cloud computing is often far more secure than traditional computing, because companies like Google and Amazon can attract and retain cyber-security personnel of a higher quality than many governmental agencies.
Vivek Kundra, former federal CIO of the United States
For all your Cloud requirements
Trade capital expense for variable expense, benefit from massive economies of scale and increase the speed and agility of your organisation.