We offer Private Cloud Application Hosting services for businesses.
Rather than running your own IT in-house we offer you the option of virtualising your existing infrastructure, offsite, in a private cloud environment.
If you are an enterprise looking for a private cloud application hosting environment in which to deploy your existing on-premises solutions, or an application vendor evaluating a cloud platform on which to deploy a new application or SaaS offering, you should consider the following benefits:
Easy to use Application Hosting is designed to allow application providers, ISVs, and vendors to quickly and securely host your applications – in an easy to use format.
Flexible Application hosting enables you to select the operating system, programming language, web application platform, database, and other services you need. You receive a virtual environment that lets you load the software and services your application requires. This eases the migration process for existing applications while preserving options for building new solutions.
Cost-Effective You pay only for the compute power, storage, and other resources you use.
Reliable With application hosting, you take advantage of a scalable, reliable, and secure global computing infrastructure.
Scalable and high-performance Using the application hosting tools, Auto Scaling, and Elastic Load Balancing, your application can scale up or down based on demand. Secure.
Private Cloud Application hosting
Our Application Hosting Services can lower your costs by paying only for what you use.
OUR TIER 3 HOSTING SPECIFICATION
- High density solutions from 1000 to 2500 watts per sq m
- 24 x 7 x 365 building operation
- 750mm raised floor with 4 metres to underside of soffit
- Secure managed delivery bay with goods lift
- Floor loading 10KN per sq m
- Utility power supplied via 2 x 132kV incomers (dual 84MVA)
- N+N or N+1 power solutions can be tailor-made to meet customer requirements
- Back-up generators
- Refuelling contracts to ensure timely fuel replacement
- Primary cooling infrastructure, centrally managed and linked to BMS
- Room air conditioning units
- Humidity regulation via rooftop air handling units
- Minimum N+1 redundancy on all cooling systems (free cooling) and DX options available
FIRE DETECTION & SUPPRESSION
- Three-stage fire detection systems in all plant areas
- VESDA (Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus)
- Fire detection in all rooms, below raised floors and in ceiling voids
- Double interlocked pre-action gas suppression to technical areas
- Fire detection and suppression systems interconnected to central BMS
- 24 x 7 on-site security
- Door access controls at site and building entrances
- Proximity cards to authorise access levels including mantrap access
- External and internal CCTV
- Intruder detection alarms
- 4 metre secure perimeter fence with trembler wire
- SEAP 3 rated
- Vehicle lock to site entrance
- X-ray scanners
BUILDING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Power monitoring and building monitored systems to provide alarms
- Dedicated in-house 24 x 7 facilities management team
- Planned preventative maintenance programmes
- Access to multiple telecommunication providers including: Abovenet, BT, COLT, Easynet, Virgin Media, Vtesse, Verizon GEO and AT&T
- Diverse cable routing into facility
- Diverse cable routing through raised floor to each suite
- Strict cable management policy
- 2 dedicated Meet Me Rooms (MMR)