Point to Point & Point to Multipoint Microwave Broadband
Microwave has the ability to offer ultra-high capacity over moderate distances making it a true fibre replacement up to 5kms. It is now possible to achieve over 10Gbps full duplex (in both directions) from a single backhaul link.
Huge growth in data usage is pushing demands so high that traditional RF Microwave is not sufficient. Ultra-high capacity RF is the E-band wave 70 & 80 GHz wireless spectrum which supports high speed data, voice and video services which can integrate with your existing network for rapid backhaul roll-out.
We offer Licensed, Lightly Licensed and Unlicensed microwave solutions.
PTP & PTMP solutions provide long-range, high capacity throughput in Line of Sight (LOS) and near Line of Sight (nLOS) situations.
Licensed Microwave forms part of fixed wireless backhaul solutions and offers speeds up to 10Gbps with high availability. Licensed microwave solutions provide proven reliability and performance; even in the most demanding locations. Licensed Microwave links have exclusive bandwidth which is licensed solely for your use.
PTP & PTMP links are options which eliminate the recurring costs of traditional fibre leased circuits and readily allow for the:
- Networking of two or more buildings together.
- Networking of multiple sites when leased lines are impractical or uneconomic.
- Replacement of leased lines with a lower cost alternative
- Provision of a temporary site-to-site link
- Provision of a disaster recovery / business continuity link in mission critical networks.
Delivering real throughput of up to 1.2+ Gbps.
LONG-RANGE LINKS: 100+ KM
A high-performance backhaul, with a range of up to 100+ km.
LOW-LATENCY CARRIER BACKHAUL
Supports FDD (Frequency Division Duplexing) in full-duplex mode for < 1 ms latency, resulting in increased efficiency for carrier-class network backhauls.
- Faster speeds in hard to reach areas
- Speeds from 10Mbps to 1Gbps
- Fast and reliable connection
- 24/7 UK customer support
- Transfer bigger files
- Rapid deployment: 5-10 day install
- Low latency
- Scalable bandwidth